Booked this weekend as a package through Exepdia. Spotlessly clean lobby/foyer area with very friendly reception staff. Our room was lovely - quite large with a huge bathroom. Slippers and dressing gowns provided. Booked the buffet breakfast which was typically continental but good. The 9th floor bar is amazing and we were able to go out on the roof terrace for a little while before the weather changed (rain, rain and more rain!) All tea/coffee was complimentary in the bar area and alcoholic drinks were reasonably priced. I would definately recommend this hotel for a city break and will come here again hopefully in the weather you expext in Madrid!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid