This hotel is located in a very central place in Madrid. You can walk most of the important attractions from the hotel. It is also in the shopping district so you can find all the major brands in the area if that interests you. You can also take the Madrid tour bus that stops on the street where the hotel is located. Most taxi drivers know the hotel so describing its location will not be necessary if you happen to take a cab. The rooms are small but very well maintained. The furniture look new and clean. This hotel also has a lounge area on the roof, which is good for taking some photos since it has a nice view of the city. The reception staff were very professional and checking in and out was smooth. They speak good English and they are good at providing help with the daily excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid