We highly recommend Hotel Atlantico. The location can't be beat, it's right in the middle of all the action, and we were able to walk to all major sights and hotspots. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean, modern and artfully designed with excellent decor. The optional breakfast was very good. The 9th floor lounge/bar/cafe was elegant with outstanding views. And the price is very reasonable. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel