Just flown back from lovely Madrid - Hotel Atlantico was the icing on the cake for us ...
Friendly, courteous staff, and a smart bedroom on the seventh floor. We overlooked the Gran Via - but we were high enough up - not to be disturbed by the bustle and hustle :-)
This is definitely THE hotel to choose for good value and location ... Waking up at home this morning - I missed the delectable breakfast buffet !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid