We spent 4 nights at this hotel to end a 2-week European vacation. Our room was surprisingly large with a sitting area, makeup table/mirror, 2 large beds pushed together, and a reasonably sized bathroom. I'm not a huge fan of stripes & floral motifs, but the room was exceptional clean and was thoroughly sanitized throughout our stay (fresh towels/new sheets/mopped floors each day). We could hear street noise, but that never kept us from sleeping at night.
The location is excellent and the hotel lobby offers passes to purchase for the red tour bus. Otherwise, you can walk everywhere.
The breakfast was consistent and unvaried but the cappuccino machine was the saving grace (conveniently, there are 2).
The staff was polished, polite, and helpful and I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid