A good location on the main shopping street, a few minutes walk from the "actual center". Very nice rooms, clean and well decorated. We lived towards the busy road but couldn't hear the traffic due to the good sound insulation. We lived there for 5 days but didn't find the time to try the restaurant nor the cafe on the top floor. Check in and out took in total 1 minute and that was all the conversation we had with the staff. Location and room quality are the two main reasons to why we recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid