We stayed for three nights and wished it was more. This is a fantastic hotel right in the heart of the action in Madrid. Our room was super with a balcony over looking Gran Via - we were with our 5 month old baby son, we all had great sleep and the hotel provided a baby crib which was excellent and was ready on arrival. The buffet breakfast is very good and has an amazing range of options and great value at 10 euros.
Overall this hotel amazing value- the hotel is very clean, great service, good quality and very friendly and helpful staff. Next time in Madrid we will defintely be going back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro