This is a really good hotel at affordable prices. Everything about the hotel worked for me. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large, comfortable and immaculate which included an iron and ironing board, mini bar, safe bathrobe and slippers. Even the minibar prices were very reasonable. The roof terrace and bar was also well worth a visit for the view and to chill out after a long, hot, day in a wonderful city. The location of the hotel was very good, close to the metro, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, shops and dozens and dozens of great bars and resturants. On the whole a very big thumbs up! They also do a great airport transfer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid