I booked a last minute weekend trip to Madrid with my mum as ...well ... sometimes you just need to get away and it was brilliant.
The hotel is stunning and has a wonderful terrace where you can sit and just watch the world go by. The staff were very friendly and ready to help with any queries or requests that you had.
the hotel is located on Gran Via which is basically in the heart of Madrid. All the major Tourist attractions were either within walking distance or on the route of the hop on hop off tourist bus which stopped two minute walk up the road.
I would whole heartily recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit a truly wonderful city. will definitely return, !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid