Stayed in a single room on the 5th floor beginning of August
Room was clean, I didn't so much mind that the furnishings were outdated- I was out most of the day. I'm 5'5 and my feet seems to hang off the end of the bed' so I slept diagonally- but if you are very tall, could be an issue. Great location- centrally located and close to metro stops. 20 minute walk to the museum. Breakfast was fine for 10 euros. Overall quiet and friendly staff. I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid