it was good.the rooms were big! but I don't like the bathroom.The breakfast was good.it was near to metro,but far from city center.also it was cheap and alittle noisy.there were 2 big super markets near the hotel.good for cooking in the room.also it had wireless internet free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 71 studio apartments at the Sercotel Togumar Apartments are a delight to our guests. These apartments in Madrid have individual climate control and kitchens, among other services such as free wifi internet. The Sercotel Togumar Apartments want you to encounter the same conveniences as you would at home. This is why these apartments have a functional and welcoming finish. They are all equipped with heating, air-conditioning, kitchen and free wifi internet. From the Sercotel Togumar Apartments you can easily access to the ‘Torre Picasso’ and the ’Santiago Bernabeu’ stadium that are located nearby. *Pets: 7kg max. 11€/day. *Parking: 20€/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sercotel Hotel Togumar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sercotel Togumar Hotel Madrid
- Togumar Apartments Madrid
- Togumar Apartments Hotel Madrid