A clean and comfortable functional mid-range hotel. Not too far away from many attractions with a little walk. If you have difficulty walking though it might not be for you. Not for a romantic getaway. Quite near to the Atocha Railway Station, which is an absolute den of thieves and pickpockets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles Atocha is located few minutes walking to Madrid-Puerta de Atocha high-speed railway station, near to the main museums of Madrid: Reina Sofia, El Prado, Caixa-Forum and Thyssen-Bornemisza. The hotel has 245 equipped rooms with all the facilities needed to make your stay agreeable and relaxing. The hotel has handicaped rooms and smokers rooms. The restaurant Azafran offers the best dishes of Mediterranean gastronomy. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms, ideal to celebrate events up to 800 attendees. Also a garden terrace is available for outdoor events (capacity up to 40 attendees). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rafaelhoteles Atocha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Atocha Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Atocha Hotel Madrid
- Hotel Rafael Atocha
- Atocha Hotel Rafael