Convenient hotel. Close to airport. Bus stop in front of hotel and in 35 min in city centre. Good breakfast. Airport shuttle works fine to the airport. From airport to hotel was not that clear where stops are. Taxi helps for 15 euro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Meliá Avenida América, offers updated facilities for every type of travellers & events. Located in the largest business development area of Madrid, ten minutes from the Airport and Trade Fair IFEMA and 15 minutes from downtown, the hotel offers elegant and comfortable rooms, fully equipped for leisure and work. Our Convention Center, located in an adjacent building of four floors, is connected via a Skywalk to the Hotel, comprises 32 meetings rooms, for up to 1200 delegates, all of them column free and natural daylight.To highlight: complimentary WIFI access throughout the property, Internet Corner, Gymnasium and Shuttle Service from/to Airport and Trade Fair Grounds.Other services of our property are the outstanding SPA with beauty & relaxation facilities and thermal treatments. The hotel has been totally refurbished from 2009 to 2011 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Melia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Avenida America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Avenida America Hotel Madrid
- Melia Hotel Avenida America
- Sol Melia Madrid