This hotel is located two blocks off Grand Villa, and many of the things that you would want to see in Madrid can be reached within 15 minutes.
two negative things are:
1. The is only one person working in the evenings, and
2. You have to be a gorilla to move your luggage around in the hotel because there is no way to avoid stairs when bringing you luggage into the hotel. If fairness, this particular problem is common to many hotels in Madrid.
I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Exe El Coloso, of four stars, is located downtown Madrid, between Gran Via and Callao. The hotel has 133 rooms with plasma TVs, free Wi - Fi, minibar and bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace and sloping ceilings. A breakfast buffet is served every morning and there is a parking available (with an extra charge) for the clients of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Eurostars, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Exe El Coloso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Coloso Hotel
- El Coloso Madrid
- Hotel Coloso