This hotel is a good choice for a business trip to Madrid. On the other hand, it can also be chosen by the tourists just because of it's price and easy access to the city center through local transportation which bus and metro station is just a few steps away. Room is good in size and cleanliness. Breakfast is good and satisfactory. Only two shortages; first morning there was not hot water in the bath due to a technical problem which have resolved during the daytime, and there was no slippers in the room and even in housekeeping's hand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Plaza is, quite possibly, one of the most intelligent choices in Madrid for those seeking comfort, easy communications, tranquillity and an excellent quality-price ratio. The hotel is located in Plaza Castilla, at the foot of the KIO Towers, on Paseo de la Castellana and surrounded by the country's leading banks and companies. What is more, it is very near Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Chamartin train station and the Four Towers Business Area Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Eurostars, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Exe Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Castilla Madrid
- Hotel Silken Puerta Castilla