The hotel is located in the central avenue of Madrid, that crosses down South to North.
It is easy to find, close to train/bus stations, and relatively close to airport.
The rooms have an average size, but are a bit "dark".
The carpet in the floor was old, and although well maintained and clean looked quite dirty.
Same for the bathroom, it seems that a renovation is needed.
The A/C was effective but vey noisy, i had to completely turn it off during the night.
The beds are comfortable with good quality pillows and sheets.
Breakfast was relatively poor, no hot dishes, only the basics. Fresh juice was available and a small variety of fruits.
Machine cofee and poor service and attendance.
Check-in and check out was quick and effective.
Generally it is an average hotel, nothing special, priced high (to my opinion), comparing to what is offering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Plaza is, quite possibly, one of the most intelligent choices in Madrid for those seeking comfort, easy communications, tranquillity and an excellent quality-price ratio. The hotel is located in Plaza Castilla, at the foot of the KIO Towers, on Paseo de la Castellana and surrounded by the country's leading banks and companies. What is more, it is very near Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Chamartin train station and the Four Towers Business Area Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Exe Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Castilla Madrid
- Hotel Silken Puerta Castilla