At Playa Castilla, this is a well placed modern business hotel. I stayed two nights in a comfortable well designed suite. Although it had full length windows the black out curtains kept out urban night light and the double glazing all noise.
Breakfasts were good, plenty of choice though the buffet arrangement was congested between 7.00 and 8.00. Tables are tightly packed adding to the feeling of congestion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Plaza is, quite possibly, one of the most intelligent choices in Madrid for those seeking comfort, easy communications, tranquillity and an excellent quality-price ratio. The hotel is located in Plaza Castilla, at the foot of the KIO Towers, on Paseo de la Castellana and surrounded by the country's leading banks and companies. What is more, it is very near Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Chamartin train station and the Four Towers Business Area Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Eurostars, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Exe Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Castilla Madrid
- Hotel Silken Puerta Castilla