Stayed 1 night in this hotel due to a business trip. The rooms were spacious, and the location is conveniently near to the tube station. 1 tiny complain is when I arrived at the hotel on the sunday night, no food was served in the restaurant. There is a macdonald's at the ground floor, but given that I am not much of a fast food person, I had to go hungry the whole night.
The check-in staff were ok, but I had better reception at other hotels before. Perhaps it was the fact that I didn't speak any spanish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Plaza is, quite possibly, one of the most intelligent choices in Madrid for those seeking comfort, easy communications, tranquillity and an excellent quality-price ratio. The hotel is located in Plaza Castilla, at the foot of the KIO Towers, on Paseo de la Castellana and surrounded by the country's leading banks and companies. What is more, it is very near Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Chamartin train station and the Four Towers Business Area Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Exe Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Castilla Madrid
- Hotel Silken Puerta Castilla