This is a great little find. Just 2 blocks off the Puerta del Sol, the center of Central Madrid, this small hotel was perfect for us. Rooms are modest in size, (the bathrooms very small) but adequately appointed. The breakfast buffet, on a roof top terrace, is hearty and modestly priced. WiFi is free, but somewhat erratic (not a problem....you're on vacation, right?) And even though there was plenty of street noise below, closing the veranda doors blocked out noise. Front desk staff is knowledgeable and helpful. This is a modestly priced hotel that does not cater to big tours, hence no worries about crowds at the breakfast buffet. Perfect location,short walk to the metro, decent price, great for travelling families....I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petit Palace Preciados! A charming city hotel found in the heart of Madrid City Centre - a truly privileged location right next to the famous Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace and Gran Via. Superbly located in the most commercial area of Madrid, between Preciados and Carmen street, one of the most charming hotels in the area is to be found, the Hotel Petit Palace Londres of three star category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Petit Palace Preciados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Londres Madrid
- Petit Palace Londres Hotel Madrid