Weare Chamartin Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Barcelo Imagine(Madrid)
El Jardin(Madrid)
1,484 results
All reviewscity centrereception deskmetro lineconvenient locationbreakfast buffetyogurtavila
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The hotel was a bit dated however it was close to the metro and the reception staff were nice. We were barely there so it was just a bed to sleep in which was fine. The breakfast was vile though, we skipped it the second and third day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
CRMCHAMARTIN, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Weare Chamartin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for comment your stay in our hotel, your opinion is helpful for us due improve our service each day.
We are sorry that breakfast buffet was not as you wish.

We hope welcome you soon.

Reards,

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel is rated by 4 stars, but believe me, it's less than a 3-star hotel.
It takes you back to the 70-ties, oldfashioned Soviet Union style.
Noisy, at a railwaystation, VERY outdated, cracks in the tiles from the bathroom and scruffy.
Breakfast is poor, there is a menu from the roomservice in the room, but one one ever anwered the phone when I wanted to order something in the room.
The restaurant was open, but the staff didn't want to serve dinner, only sandwiches next door they said.
There wasn't enough staff to be of service, even the reception didn't answer the phone when we called them, we had to go down if we wanted to ask something.
It's also not in the city-center, I would never go back anymore.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Isabellebigandstrong
CRMCHAMARTIN, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Weare Chamartin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Isabelle,

Thank you for sharing your comments during your stay in our hotel.
We have taken note about it and we will informed to Husa Chamartin Staff.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I booked a surprise weekend away for me and my girlfriend and I came across the so called 4 star Husa Charmartin Hotel and I was very astonished, not just by the poor service and the presentation of the hotel but also at the lack of good facilities. There were no tea or coffee making facility, no extra pillows and NO DUVET (yes Duvet). The Bathroom had mould and cracks.
When we asked for an iron and Ironing board, they told us we have to pay for it and make an appointment with the lady who irons clothes. To make matters worse, £85 (british pounds) were stolen from our safe yes (the safe). The manager didn't seemed to care when we told them.
We reported it to the Madrid police and I hope they investigate this crime. I also hope that it doesn't happen to anyone again.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 22 November 2013

When we got to the hotel and saw our room I was horrified. There were large cracks in the walls and ceiling and the room was really outdated. I asked my husband if they had earthquakes in Madrid, that's how bad the cracks were. I knew I was only there for one night and that is why I did not check out and find another hotel right away. Their only saving grace was breakfast, it was ok. Would I stay there again.....NO, NEVER.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marilee10
CRMCHAMARTIN, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Weare Chamartin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Marilee,

First of all thank you for your appreciated comments. We are sorry if we do not have covered your expectative.
We have informed to your comments to timely departments.

Regards and thank you again for let us know your opinions,

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Oh my God. I am writing from my room. The website photos are definitely not of my room. The hotel from the outside looks old and scruffy. This hotel needs to be renewed and refurnished. The bathroom is old and bathtup holders are full of rust. No extra pillows and no slippers ( the room carpet is filthy). A 4 star hotel? Where? More similar to a 2 star one! One of the worst hotel I have ever been in my life.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Paul C

Dear Paul,

We apreciete that sharing you comments in Tripadvisor web. We have taken note about your comments. Nevertheless our staff would was pleasant in help you with extra pillows or all you had needed or inconvenience that could you have.

Thank you again for your opinions.

Regards,