Staying for two nights here was fine. Comfortable room and bathroom. Excellent breakfast to set you up for the day.
My ony grumble - and it's a big one - concerns Internet access in the room at 7 Euros per hour (for the first hour...). A ridiculous charge and enough to put me off choosing Rafael Hotels again.
Starbucks directly across the road has free internet access - just buy a coffee (for less than 7 euros) and hook up to the wi-fi. Starbucks is open from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
In fact, Trip Advisor should allow travellers to see additional Internt charges when booking. This is a major parameter for business (and holiday) travellers when choosing a hotel and too often we get ripped off. When the charges are visible up front, travellers will start to avoid such traps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fantastic location close to Paseo de la Castellana, the H10 Tribeca stands in Madrid's main business district. Featuring an elegant interior design, the hotel offers 140 comfortable rooms, the modern Tribeca Restaurant with its carefully selected cuisine and 4 meeting rooms equipped with everything you need for your work meetings or any type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Hotel Madrid