I stayed at the Orense (for the second time) on a business trip. It's an average, but comfortable hotel close to the Sant Bernabeu metro station (so handy for the airport and the old city centre) and the Real Madrid stadium, just a short walk away. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby including be favourite in Madrid, Teitu, which is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel is clean and quiet, and the rooms spacious, It offers good value for money, though isn't particularly outstanding or memorable in any way. The only negative aspect is that the wifi, though free, is useless - I could access email on my iPad, a bog downside as I was there on business. I ended up using the much better wifi (also free) in the Starbucks opposite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fantastic location close to Paseo de la Castellana, the H10 Tribeca stands in Madrid's main business district. Featuring an elegant interior design, the hotel offers 140 comfortable rooms, the modern Tribeca Restaurant with its carefully selected cuisine and 4 meeting rooms equipped with everything you need for your work meetings or any type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Hotel Madrid