Friendly and helpful staff. Really appreciated the English spoken by most staff.
Great location, 5min walk to Santiago Bernabeu stadium and train station. Starbucks right opposite and a burger restaurant that stays opend til 01:00am..I loved the breakfast delivery at time of your choice, but the variety at restaurant was excellent. Madrid day tour buses were 5min walk away aswell. Loved the whole experience. It's excellent for a first timer, thats there for football.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fantastic location close to Paseo de la Castellana, the H10 Tribeca stands in Madrid's main business district. Featuring an elegant interior design, the hotel offers 140 comfortable rooms, the modern Tribeca Restaurant with its carefully selected cuisine and 4 meeting rooms equipped with everything you need for your work meetings or any type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Hotel Madrid