We stayed two nights at this hotel and it was fantastic! We arrived the day of the coronation of the new King of Spain...little did we know that we were only about a 10 minute walk to the Royal palace. Not only that, but we were in the city center where all the great museums, shopping and key sights were located. We were upgraded to "The Level" and had very nice rooms. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We would gladly stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa