First of all. Location, location, location. It's in the Centro district, very near Plaza Espana. Most important for me, there was a Metro station outside. Which means easy transportation to anywhere I wanted to go and by the end of the day when I was tired of too much walking and sightseeing there was no walking to the hotel. Just get off the train and straight to rest.
Personel was friendly and English speaking (which for the non-Spanish speaking me was very important).
Breakfast was very satisfying as well. Could please different tastes and habbits.
Overall I would stay again to this if I could just on the location alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa