Don't stay here, this is definitely not a 5 star, more like a 2-3 star. Way overpriced for what you get. Hotel is in need of a major remodel. Rooms are straight out of 1980's Las Vegas.
Super ugly interior design and our room was tiny! but on a good note, the bed was comfy.
WARNING: Hotel photos on website look nothing like how the rooms really look.
We stayed on the 10th floor but could still hear noise of busy street below. Hated the location. No free breakfast and no wi-fi in room, only an ethernet cable. Stay at a Room Mate Oscar or Alicia instead. Much better location, free breakfast and wi-fi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp and Prestigia so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa