“Good hotel”

Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria
Ranked #95 of 436 Hotels in Madrid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
Javea, Spain
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed on a park n fly deal, fantastic value and a very comfortable hotel, will use them again.
One word of caution, we were told that the airport shuttle ran every 30 mins. On arrival back from a 10 hour flight we found the bus at the airport at 10.10 am, the driver initially would not open the shuttle door, but after a lot of shouting through the window heinformed us that between 10 and 11am it's his break time thus we had to wait almost an hour.
Other than that a great hotel and worth a visit

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Klosterneuburg, Austria
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is an excellent choice if you have to spend a stop over night in Madrid due to Iberia schedule. Just 15min away from airport, room with all amenities, good breakfast, nice bar in the lobby for having a nightcap, friendly staff , free stuttle service to the airport in the morning- everv half an hour, reasonable price.
Suggestion for improvement: We asked by mail, if they have a free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel as well, but never received an answer............
All in all recommended

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Josef R
FrenchMadrid, Director General at Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback.

Let me apologize on behalf of the reservation team. I will share your comments with them so this occurrence does not happen again in the future.

Lillestrom, Norway
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The first thing I experienced on arrival is that the lobby (especially), and the rest of the hotel too, smells intensely (!!!!!!) of perfume. Like nothing I have smelled before in my life. I asked if it was normal and the bar staff said it was. But it cannot be…. I have a 100 hotel nights a year and this is like nothing I have ever encountered.

Also it is not an airport hotel. It cost me EUR25 (before tips) to get here by taxi. It is not listed on the shuttle area at Madrid airport, although they claim to be an airport hotel.

The room… I had a corner room. One of the two windows had blinds that could be closed. The other did not.

There are no minibar. No fridge. No lobby kiosk.

At this point it does not matter that the bathroom looks new and that the internet is free.

The mere smell in the lobby has my skin tingling and my eyes watering. A total disaster. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
FrenchMadrid, Director General at Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

It is true that we experienced a problem with the fragrance system that we are currently using at the hotel. This inconvenience will be solved in the coming few days to improve the quality perception that we bring to our guests.

We are just located 10 minutes away from the airport by car and we do provide a free shuttle service running every day from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM. You may catch it at any of the following bus stops from the different terminals:
T-1: International Arrivals, gate 2
T-2 & 3: National Arrivals, between gates 4 and 5
T-4: Arrivals, exit bus stops

We would also like to inform you that you can reach our hotel or go to the airport using the underground system from the airport terminals and getting off at “Campo de las Naciones” station or at your terminal number on the line number 8. This transfer only takes 15 minutes to reach the hotel.
You may also choose to use a taxi but since January 2014 they are charging a fixed fare despite your destination, this explaining why it became an expensive service being so close to the airport.

I am sorry to hear that you did not find the minibar which is actually located inside the closet. A selection of soft drinks and beers is available to all our guests.

Thank you for choosing Pullman as your hotel in Madrid. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our property. In this case do not hesitate to contact me. It will be my pleasure to meet personally with you.

Derbyshire
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We recently stayed at The Pullman for 4 nights due business meetings nearby. For an airport hotel it had a nice feel to it and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. We were in a superior room which was very comfortable and we liked the spacious shower room en suite as well as having a Nespresso coffee machine! A lot of little touches that I liked a lot such as plentiful bottles of water in your room which were replaced every day in addition to there being 2 litre bottles of water and glasses on each floor close to the lift. Breakfast was very good. There is a free shuttle bus to and from the airport but you need to be aware that if you are in a rush to get to the airport to go to Terminal 4 it will take you 25 minutes! We had a problem with our a/c one night and couldn't sleep as the room was unbearably hot. At 0200 we phoned Reception to ask if someone could assist and their response was fantastic. Although no engineers were available which is no surprise and rather than have someone attempt to fix the a/c we were immediately offered another room of the same standard in order to sleep and then do a transfer next day. Excellent service and well recovered. As I had accompanied my husband it was very convenient that there were many restaurants locally from which to choose in addition to a large El Corte Ingles and Hipercor within walking distance of the hotel! There are also very many taxis waiting at all hours so if you wish to go into central Madrid you can do so at a moment's notice and the cost to Calle Castellano in Salamanca is typically Euros15. Alternatively you can take the Metro which is also within walking distance and obviously a much cheaper option.

Room Tip: Not sure if this was just a special offer but for Euros15 extra the executive room was worth the ext...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SerenidadDerbyshire
FrenchMadrid, Director General at Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback on behalf of our guests.

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with your A/C in your room but I am glad that the team was able to give a quick solution to this occurrence.
Tea and Nespresso coffee facilities are available in our Executive rooms along with several others facilities like a free minibar, mineral water available inside and outside your room, late check-out and free car park as well.

I truly hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria in the near future.

Best regards,