Stayed on a park n fly deal, fantastic value and a very comfortable hotel, will use them again.
One word of caution, we were told that the airport shuttle ran every 30 mins. On arrival back from a 10 hour flight we found the bus at the airport at 10.10 am, the driver initially would not open the shuttle door, but after a lot of shouting through the window heinformed us that between 10 and 11am it's his break time thus we had to wait almost an hour.
Other than that a great hotel and worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Campo de las Naciones, ideal for business and leisure. Free shuttle service to Madrid Barajas Airport, next to IFEMA Exhibition Center and Madrid Convention Center, steps away from the Park "Juan Carlos I," connected to city center by Metro (Campo de las Naciones). Rooms with hydrojet showers, free connectivity lounge, free wifi access, swimming pool, 24 hours food & beverage, golf and shopping center, free access to fitness and spa club (off site). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Madrid Airport And Feria
- Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria Hotel Madrid
- Accor Madrid Airport And Feria
- Sofitel Madrid
- Madrid Sofitel