“airport hotel”

Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria
Ranked #101 of 440 Hotels in Madrid
Reviewed 31 March 2014

good airport hotel, easy to reach by metro or shuttle from airport, and city is close by with the metro as well. very nice rooms, clean, nespresso, large flat screen, free water so good value.
the hotel is 15 minutes by shuttle or one station (3 miuntes) from terminal 2

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Stayed one night on business. Arrived just after 9pm. Checkin very quick and easy. Free wifi in my room (everywhere I think) and I was given a password etc without having to ask. Bar food available until late and was good (very large salad) with wide choice of wines by the glass. I took breakfast in my room which was not ungenerous (standard was pastries, juice and coffee) - and not much more expensive than the buffet downstairs. Free bottled water in the room, toiletries as needed, bathrobe etc - all good. But no kettle or coffeemaker in the room. Bed comfortable and room quiet and clean. Not inspired, but perfect for what was needed (apart from the coffeemaker of course). Checkout also efficient and easy at 8am (no queue).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed on a park n fly deal, fantastic value and a very comfortable hotel, will use them again.
One word of caution, we were told that the airport shuttle ran every 30 mins. On arrival back from a 10 hour flight we found the bus at the airport at 10.10 am, the driver initially would not open the shuttle door, but after a lot of shouting through the window heinformed us that between 10 and 11am it's his break time thus we had to wait almost an hour.
Other than that a great hotel and worth a visit

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is an excellent choice if you have to spend a stop over night in Madrid due to Iberia schedule. Just 15min away from airport, room with all amenities, good breakfast, nice bar in the lobby for having a nightcap, friendly staff , free stuttle service to the airport in the morning- everv half an hour, reasonable price.
Suggestion for improvement: We asked by mail, if they have a free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel as well, but never received an answer............
All in all recommended

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josef R
FrenchMadrid, Director General at Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback.

Let me apologize on behalf of the reservation team. I will share your comments with them so this occurrence does not happen again in the future.

Didier de La Ferrière

Reviewed 24 January 2014

The first thing I experienced on arrival is that the lobby (especially), and the rest of the hotel too, smells intensely (!!!!!!) of perfume. Like nothing I have smelled before in my life. I asked if it was normal and the bar staff said it was. But it cannot be…. I have a 100 hotel nights a year and this is like nothing I have ever encountered.

Also it is not an airport hotel. It cost me EUR25 (before tips) to get here by taxi. It is not listed on the shuttle area at Madrid airport, although they claim to be an airport hotel.

The room… I had a corner room. One of the two windows had blinds that could be closed. The other did not.

There are no minibar. No fridge. No lobby kiosk.

At this point it does not matter that the bathroom looks new and that the internet is free.

The mere smell in the lobby has my skin tingling and my eyes watering. A total disaster. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
FrenchMadrid, Director General at Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

It is true that we experienced a problem with the fragrance system that we are currently using at the hotel. This inconvenience will be solved in the coming few days to improve the quality perception that we bring to our guests.

We are just located 10 minutes away from the airport by car and we do provide a free shuttle service running every day from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM. You may catch it at any of the following bus stops from the different terminals:
T-1: International Arrivals, gate 2
T-2 & 3: National Arrivals, between gates 4 and 5
T-4: Arrivals, exit bus stops

We would also like to inform you that you can reach our hotel or go to the airport using the underground system from the airport terminals and getting off at “Campo de las Naciones” station or at your terminal number on the line number 8. This transfer only takes 15 minutes to reach the hotel.
You may also choose to use a taxi but since January 2014 they are charging a fixed fare despite your destination, this explaining why it became an expensive service being so close to the airport.

I am sorry to hear that you did not find the minibar which is actually located inside the closet. A selection of soft drinks and beers is available to all our guests.

Thank you for choosing Pullman as your hotel in Madrid. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our property. In this case do not hesitate to contact me. It will be my pleasure to meet personally with you.

Didier de La Ferrière

Reviewed 20 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
FrenchMadrid, Director General at Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014