While in business in Madrid, I stayed at this hotel for a full 10 days. It was hard choosing from the many hotels in the area, but I had someone in place helping research the facilities. The price was right, and the pictures looked a little cramp, but the field report came back positive, so we stayed. The rooms are all apartments, with a bedroom, bathroom, and a little living room/kitchennet area. They had a recent renovation, so they appeared clean, and bright. The rooms are small, but the aggregate space turned out very adequate. Beds are comfortable, bathroom was well designed, and, in the winter, it was all kept at a comfortable temperature. In our case, price included the Continental Breakfast, which was adequate, without being outstanding; it included some pastries, yogurt, cold cereal, fruit juices, and some cheese and meat slices for sandwiches. Their best asset was Jacinta, the attendant, which was very helpful and pleasant. English is spoken at the Front Desk, but it's not expected past that point. There is also a parking space associated with the hotel, which should be arranged for during booking; parking on the street is almost impossible in Madrid. The Metro station is only a block and a half from the hotel, and is a very good alternative to driving. I found it with very attractive platforms, and way quieter than those in NYC. You can really go anywhere in the City riding the well designed Metro System. By now, you can probably guess that I liked the experience, and that I would do it again in a flash. It's hard to find a double room with these qualities for around 60 euros a night. Sweet traveling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The aparthotel g3galeon meets the needs of executives, families or couples.Ideal for long stays in Madrid without sacrificing the services of a hotel. the g3galeon aparthotel in an excellent choice of accommodation in Madrid. Our personalized service and our facilities will make you feel at home.The aparthotel g3 galleon is a new concept renovated apartment in the city, has 38 apartments fully renovated in March 2011, more than 25m2, bright, modern, and quiet design. Notable superior apartments have large terraces. All include bathroom, fully equipped and the most comprehensive services: satellite TV, free WIFI, a business corner, fresh fruit, air conditioning and 24 hour reception.They also have parking with direct access to reception, breakfast room, entertainment room with LCD TV, billiards, library, gym, massage chair and daily newspapers.The complex is a place g3 galleon "animal friendly". Your pet is welcome in the apartments that have rooms equipped with bed and food bowls, so that he feels like home!The location of the apartments is unique. Located in the north of the city (near of Plaza de Castilla) in the business center area of Madrid, only 20 minutes from the airport and close to attractions in the capital.Strolling can explore the financial district of Plaza Castilla and Azca, visit the Stadium Santiago Bernabeu, the commercial area of Nuevos Ministerios, easy access to downtown and major museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel G3 Galeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel g3 Galeon Hotel Madrid
- Aparthotel Quo Galeon Madrid
- Aparthotel Quo Galeon Hotel Madrid