Booked this hotel as a holiday package with British Airways. There is a direct train from T4 Madrid airport and in 30 minutes you arrive a short walk from the hotel. Hotel is shown as 3-star but feels like it is better quality. Comfortable, well-equipped and quiet rooms with good facilities. Breakfast and wireless internet were included in my very good value package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of Piramides subway and train station, the hotel is the best option to visit the Habsburg Madrid: 15 minutes walking from the main touristic attractions of the city and close to Vicente Calderón football stadium, Madrid Río and M-30 ring road access. Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides is a three-star hotel with 93 comfortable rooms, wifi, flat TV and complete bathroom, among other facilities. It also has a lobby bar, a pleasant restaurant with international gastronomy, five meeting rooms (with capacity up to 170 attendees) and a bright hall. It is a cozy, comfortable and familiar hotel that stands out for its peaceful atmosphere and its attractive decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides Hotel Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Piramides Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Piramides Hotel Madrid