Two things that completely put me off were 1) bad customer service 2) no wifi in the rooms
1)When I checked-in the room we realized the room did not have A/C on. It was a hot day in mid may and with my 1yr old baby I wanted a room with a working A/C. So, when I inquired they replied that "May is spring time here and A/C does not have to be on. You can look for other hotel." they know with a baby we can't look for another hotel at the lat minute. absolutely regret my stay there
2) they advertise free wifi but its range is limited to the lobby.
3) Rooms are old
4) they charge extra for using stove in the kitchenette
location is nice
Overall opinion : never will recommend this place
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aparthotel Tribunal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Tribunal Madrid
- Aparthotel Tribunal Hotel Madrid