I stay in Madrid regularly and have tried many options. El Jardin de Recoletos is without doubt the best value for money in my favourite area of town. Room is somewhat quirky (mini kitchen hidden behind wardrobe doors - why?) but very comfortable and well equipped. Good breakfast - location, food and service and all staff were friendly and helpful. For quality, I would stay at the Gran Fenix but it isn't nearly half as good value as the Jardin. Well done VP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid