We booked this trip last minute & had a fabulous time. The hotel is in a lovely area of Madrid, just far away enough from the city centre. Lovely shops and cafes within walking distance (recommend the Mallorca cafe for breakfast, just around the corner). The metro & main bus stops are a short walk away to get into the city or to ride the 'hop-on'hop-off' tour bus. The hotel staff (Samuel in particular!) were very friendly and incredibly helpful & the hotel was clean, room spacious and well equipped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid