Stayed there with the family summer of 2011. Close to Puerta de Alcala ,Parque del Retiro etc. Buffet breakfast convenient and varied although at times staff a bit slow to restock of items. Front desk OK ,efficient and a bit stuffy . No access to printer to print a couple of pages unless the front desk staff used their computer to access my airline reservations (" the guests use too much paper " I was told by a front desk staff ). We heard banging on walls (there was some renovation taking place on the building next door) ; when we asked about this at the front desk they responded that "they" did not hear "nada" ;) The noise was only during the day but at night it was quiet .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid