Jardin de Recoletos is a comfortable, nicely furbished hotel( beautiful lobby) in a great (very upmarket) neighborhood, very close to the metro and near to the stop of the hop on hop off bus, and the beautiful, peaceful Retiro Park.
Many nice tearooms, restaurants and tapas in the close vicinity of the hotel.
Easy walk to the Prado, Thijssen and the Plaza Major. But luckily away from the touristy, overcrowded centre. Also the feel of a safe neighbourhood.
The people, who work at the hotel are very friendly and hospitable. The room is spacious and clean.
The fountain in the garden ,mentioned by another guest, is switched off at 11 pm and you can easily sleep with the doors open, and it is very quiet.Could not believe being in a big city.
The breakfast is great with an enormous selection of fresh fruit, cheeses,hams, eggs,sweets,etc.
I would like to extend a special thanks to Sandra Serrano, who does her work as Guest Relations Manager with great dedication and interest.
All in all, choosing the Jardin de Recoletos was an excellent choice and we can really recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid