We spent here a weekend in January and would love to come back. The hotel is very nicely decorated, spotless clean,with a lovely outdoor garden, the rooms are very spacious, modern and silent, they have a small kitchenette that turns quite useful sometimes. Is centrally located (5 min walking from Parco del Retiro and 10 -15min from El Prado).The staff is nice and helpful- I was sick and asked for a late check out and there were no problems.Its cafe serves a wonderful breakfast. I also consider it very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid