Could not be happier that we picked this hotel for our week in Madrid. Large, very attractive room with kitchenette, love seat, sleek bathroom. 3 minute walk to Madrid's excellent subway. Located within easy reach of top sites. We walked to most of the museums. Gorgeous, tree-lined streets. The breakfast buffet was top notch with friendly servers if you need anything at all. Outdoor restaurant area looked beautiful, but weather was unseasonably cool while we were there in early May. Staff was delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid