This was our third hotel stop in Madrid, and it was by far the biggest room we had in Madrid. The location of the hotel is very quiet in Salamanca, but near enough to restaurants and the park for diversions.
As with all hotels we stayed in, this one was very clean, quiet, and the bed was great.
If you want to be a little bit away from the very touristed areas around Sol, etc, this is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid