The location of the hotel was perfect for us; down a quiet side street, in an upscale neighborhood, close to Retiro Park for running. Short walk to the Metro, which is immaculate and punctual, as well as to the Prado Museum and fabulous shopping on Calle de Serrano.
The front desk service was friendly, helpful and professional. Prior to our arrival, they made restaurant reservations, gave us directions to the hotel from the airport using the Metro, etc.
The room was plenty big enough for 3 adults, including a kitchenette hidden behind mirrored doors.
The breakfast was great, including homemade yogurt, fresh fruit, and homemade baked goods, in addition to a selection of jamon products. Great coffee--made to order espresso with steamed milk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid