We stayed here in a spacious studio apartment with skylight windows. The view is of the sky and stars at night, and if you stand on the ladder provided , of the skyline of the Gran Via. We loved the central location, really easy to reach from the airport by using the Metro to Plaza de Espana. The royal palace is just around the corner. The apartment is spacious and well-equipped ...more than what we needed for a 5 day stay. Great inexpensive restaurants right next door for breakfast and dinner. The staff was very professional and extremely helpful. Would certainly recommend !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you would like to stay in the heart of Madrid, close to all the points of interest in the city and you are looking for space, comfort, independence and all the facilities of an apartment without giving up on hotel services, choose Gran Via Apartments. Space, comfort and well-being for a unique stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Espahotel Gran Via reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Gran Via 65 Hotel Madrid
- Aparthotel Gran Via 65 Madrid