TRYP Madrid Chamberi Hotel
Trip.com
US$105
US$101
Melia.com
NH Madrid Ribera del Manzanares(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$107
US$212
US$181
  • Pool
Axor Feria Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Bar/Lounge
Principe Pio Hotel(Madrid)
US$223
US$185
US$265
US$242
  • Pool
Hotel Don Luis(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
Hotwire.com
  • Free Internet
Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$95
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvery nice boutique hotelmetro stationconvenient locationstreet noisestay there againcanoalonsowifisheets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Very good hotel if you have ear plugs. The sounds of a nearby nightclub from 11 pm until the morning can be heard, Especially around weekends.
Additionally, some noises of removed glass garbage and people returning after night parties in the morning can be heard. Unfortunately, the windows are not soundproof enough and during the day also cars are heard from the busy street (especially in rush hours). Sounds from neighboring rooms can be heard as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
3  Thank Michal P
María A, Guest Experience Manager at TRYP Madrid Chamberi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Michal,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at Tryp Madrid Chamberí, and also for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We do apologise for the inconveniences during your stay because our aim is to exceed the guest's expectations and we are very sorry when do noy get it.

We hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

My stay at the Tryp Madrid Chamberi was pleasant. The facility is distinctly well kept; my room was in great condition, practically new. Furniture was fairly new and my room included a coded hotel safe, compact refrigerator and a 32" LCD TV. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and is reliable. The staff was always friendly, courteous, and helpful. Pedro, the front desk who checked me in and out, exceeded his responsibilities from my arrival to departure. He made sure all my needs and demands were fulfilled. He even helped me order Calzones when I had the munchies.

This hotel is very convenient; with two Metro lines two blocks away on both directions (Canal Station-Line 2 and Alonso Cano- Line 7) Line 2 will be your connection to the City Center and mostly all attractions, it's pretty much 15-20 minutes away from everything and about 25 minutes from the Barajas Airport. Food will not be an issue; there are plenty of restaurants in the area; Mexican, tapas, Spanish even a juice bar. Carrefour is about a 5 minute walk, two mini markets and a Fruit and Vegetable Store close by.

Overall, I am completely satisfied with Tryp Madrid Chamberi's amenities and service. I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future. I would also recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: Avoid the lower floor rooms on Santisima Trinidad Street on weekends, there is a lounge club right below which is very active on Fridays and Saturdays. Keep in mind that the rooms on the side of Santisima Trinidad St. are the quietest; there is rarely traffic, let alone street noise and pedestrians on weekdays. I stayed on the fourth floor, room 407, and the club noise was manageable, stay at a higher floor and you might not even hear anything.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Franklin S
María A, Responsable de Calidad at TRYP Madrid Chamberi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Franklin,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Tryp Madrid Chamberí on TripAdvisor!

It’s a pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay with us and I am sharing your comments with my colleagues who will be delighted to read it.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Judging by the other reviews I guess we got the one small room in the hotel. It also overlooked offices less than 20 meters away so little natural light and quite intrusive. The room was nevertheless clean and comfortable. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The buffet bar in the attached cafe was small but offered a good choice and the staff were great. The real problem is the nightclub underneath which banged away with heavy bass on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday we were there. So easy to get into the centre and Chamberi district is so interesting. Try the Joaquin Sorolla museum within 10 minutes walk, such a delightful experience. The cafe/restaurant across the junction is also brilliant.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
María A, Guest Experience at TRYP Madrid Chamberi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience in the Tryp Madrid Chamberí.

We are sorry if your experience with us was not as pleasant as we wish and if our service did not reached all your expectations. But we hope to see you again the next time you come to Madrid. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Best Regards,
María alonso

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was walked by the BW Trafalgar and ended up at this hotel. I think I got the better deal here. For about 90 Euros a night, I had a nice large room. The location was actually closer to the office where I had to work all week. There were nice cafes close by and much less expensive than those in the centre of the city. The people nice at the fron tdesk. They have a little cafe attached which is open for breakfast. Don't bother paying for the breakfast buffet - you can get a croissant and a nice coffee for about 3 euros each morning. The Cafe Patillas on the opposite corner serves wonderful meals. Biggest downside: Insulation is lacking in the walls and it can be noisy when people come back from dinner at midnight.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
María A, Responsable de Calidad at TRYP Madrid Chamberi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Nancy,

Firstly, I would like to thank you on behalf of all the Tryp Chamberí staff for your kind feedback.

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your trip to Madrid and it is very nice to know that you have found all the services that you needed in our hotel and surroundings.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

the hotel is a 4 minutes walk to the next metro station canal- then a 10 minute ride to station sol -
so quiet easy to reach by public transport .
The rooms are spacious , new remodeled and clean .
The sleep comfirt is good too
only the aircondition could be a little bit stronger due to outside temperatures of 100 degree fahrenheit .
Breakfast is not really cheap in the hotel - but in the area are a lot of restaurants to eat .

Room Tip: the rooms in the higher floor have a better view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank khzuerich

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen the Tryp Chamberí for your stay in Madrid.

We highlight appreciate the time that you have taken to share your experience with us because we constantly strive to exceed our guest's expectactions of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed.

Looking forward to welcome you in a near future!

Kind Regards,