The hotel is a little far out of the centre but close to El Carmen metro station so it is easy to get around. It is also close to the Bullring which is just down the road and well worth a visit. There are lots of shops and restaurants in the surrounding area. The rooms are large and clean and the staff were polite and helpful. We didn't pay for the breakfast but it seems strange that it cost 14 euros during the week and only 7 at the weekend. Overall, the hotel was ideal for our short stay in Madrid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles Ventas is located in Alcala street, five minutes walking from Las Ventas bullring. With classic design and bullfighting motifs, the hotel combines comfort, style and quiet. Very well connected, few metres from M-30 ring road exit and in front of El Carmen subway station. The hotel features 10 single rooms, 100 double rooms and an amazing suite, all of them are fully equipped and comfortable. Also it has five meeting rooms with capacity up to 275 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rafaelhoteles Ventas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Ventas Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Ventas Hotel Madrid