- 5 minute walk from the subway, very convenient
- many shops (especially those luxury brands) around. you would love it if you like shopping
- nice staffs
- small, but clean
- I write this review because I want to let people know how delicious it is. YUMMY!!
- large variety of food you can choose (even champagne!)
- very delicious
I would stay in this hotel if I go to Madrid again ^^
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located on the Plaza de Colon, the Hotel Gran Melia Fenix is a reference of the finest in the city's hotel industry, and member of the exclusive group of The Leading Hotels of the World. With its famous DRY Cosmopolitan Bar by Javier de las Muelas, it is the foremost example of luxury and service with all of the Spanish charisma.Its magnificent location in the exclusive Salamanca neighbourhood, in the heart of the financial district and surrounded by the famous streets of Serrano, Velazquez, Goya and on the Paseo of la Castellana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Melia Fenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Fenix Hotel Madrid
- Gran Melia Madrid
- Gran Melia Hotel Madrid