- It's a good hostal, very confortable, cleen rooms;
- Has a good location, on a central area of Madrid, each to reach
- Friendly staff
- It is a little bit expensive compared to other hostals nearby;
- The staff don't speak english, which can be a problem for non-spanish speakers;
- It's small and it's located on a residential building, there is no living area for guests;
- No breakfast, no mini bar at the rooms
Overall: The price of this hostal is between a expensive hostal and a cheap hotel. If you want confort and a clean room, and if you're staying at the room just for sleeping, and don't want to pay a lot of money, this is a good place for you. However if you want to save money, you can find better deals.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pension Jaen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaen Hotel Madrid