“Nice surprise. Great food, different kind of Spanish restaurant”
Review of Luzi Bombon

Luzi Bombon
Ranked #416 of 11,302 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chamberi
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Great location, easy to get to, modern and pleasant decor, comfy... Service slightly confused and less than smooth, but accommodating and friendly. Food was great - surf or turf - and to my taste some of the best presentation of food in Madrid.
Will probably go again and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

What a jewel ! Pairing incredible food with a great atmosphere, Luzi Bombon is it !! A very stunning crowd during our Sunday brunch. The staff was wonderful.

I think the deep fried artichokes, may be on of my favorite bites in Madrid, or perhaps, it was the ceviche.

This is NOT to be missed !

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Nice and modern atmosphere, beautiful people, relax, big, trendy, good food and sevice. You may choose to sit by the window with Paseo de la Castellana view, or near the bar or far back. Very nice indeed. Great time! Mind that the door is not at Paseo de la Castellana but at Juan Bravo Street.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is located near our hotel (InterContinental Madrid) and had decent reviews, so we stopped in for lunch before going on the bus tours. Good choice, the staff was excellent, profession, helpful and attentive. The food was a bit pricey basic dishes (14€ for anchovies and bread with tomatoe), but the ambiance was nice (a mix of business meetings and local housewives lunching). Food was good ad well.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I visited this beautiful restaurant on Saturday night with my partner and I must say I was extremely impressed! From the minute we walked in, the staff was professional and friendly. We booked our table for 9pm and arrived at 8.30pm to enjoy a refreshing Ginger Mojito at the bar! We were then seated at our table which was spacious and very comfortable. We shared the salmon starter which was lovely, for mains I had the beef with potato gratin and my partner the duck pasta dish, we topped this lovely meal off with a lemon pie for dessert to share. Service was very good, bread - excellent and the atmosphere amazing!!
I do dine out a lot in Madrid and it is very rare to find waiters/waitresses that smile and are polite - this place has those! Would highly recommend, expensive? yes. worth it? of course.

1  Thank Flora2302