“Elegant dining..”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We dined early ,so it was very pleasant .the food was good,we had Paella,not very large portion,but good.Also had Cod,very good,price with discount was reasonable.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Had their lunch set which included seafood paella. For 25 Euros per person, it was a good deal. It was one of the best paella we had tasted throughout our trip in Barcelona and Madrid. Good service and pleasant ambience. If I were to be back, I'd definitely dine at this restaurant simply for its paella.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

In addition to the breakfast buffet (outstanding), I had one dinner in the restaurant, and was pleasantly surprised. You don't usually expect much from a hotel restaurant, but our food was excellent, and the service was gracious.

1  Thank Reefwatcher
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The lobster risotto and the fish entree I had were both delicious. The wine is tasty and reasonably priced. I also recommend the chocolate peanut butter pie. My dinner check for one was about $50 (3 courses).

1  Thank KerriD1
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The daily special was particularly delicious and an excellent value for three courses and glass of wine at 19,90 Euros . The service was excellent and attentive too.