“unique”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“unique”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is a restored theater that has become an avant garde restaurant. Food was of the highest quality. The stage turned into the most awesome bar after our dinner concluded. Worth a visit.

Visited February 2014

Ghent, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food I've ever tasted”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The food in Teatriz was AMAZING! We had steak and it was incredible, the meat just melted in your mouth. Also the dessert was so good. The price was also unblievable, It was so cheap, while you could tell the food and chef were from high quality. The building it self was also so beautifull, designed by Philip Starck. Unfortunately we couldn't go check out the bar, but it supposed to be amazing. Please go and eat at this restaurant, you will be blown away!

Visited January 2014
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“One of the best restaurants ever”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Some madrilenos friends suggested me this restaurant knowing I adore japanese and fusion food. A little bit expensive but worthy!
Incredible location: old theatre renewed and designed by Philip Starck.
Wide range of japanese dishes. Good service.
Perfect for special occasions.

Visited September 2012
Madrid, Spain
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The quality of the food was great BUT...”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

The restaurant had a great ambiance (need to dress up a little) and the place is built beautifully taking advantage of the form of the theater it once was, so it actually looks like there´s going to be some cabaret dancing after dinner ;-) and it´s decorated in the same manner.

That was the nice part but regarding food, I went for the Octopus with "potato trinxat" & red curry for starters and then for second I asked for the steak tartar, my wife went for the prawn salad and the fried baby squid, the taste of the food was great but they basically give you a ridiculous amount of food so that you are forced to eat 2 dishes per person and go for the dessert.

Initially, I asked for half a serving of my second dish fearing it would be too much but I soon corrected that after seeing the size of the serving of the entree.

Without drinks and wine we paid over 100€: entrees 16€ each, tartar 24€ (I could have eaten the whole serving in two mouthfuls), squid 16€, desserts 8€ each plus they charge you 2.5€ each for the bread (for me this is really obnoxious and should be built into the price), so honestly for that kind of money I can go to other restaurants where I don´t need to fix myself a sandwich after dinner.

I don´t think I´ll be going back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Oscar L
London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

The restaurant set in a former theatre and designed by P. Starck. It is certainly worth a visit. Fair service. Food good quality.

Visited November 2012