We had a great time in Madrid and part of it was due to our pleasant stay at Astoria:
*big sized and well furnished room
*24 h reception
* free internet access ( wi- fi also available)
and a GREAT location. 5 mins to Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor.
The area felt safe, at night, as well.
We highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Astoria is in a 19th-century building, 250 metres from Madrid's Puerta del Sol, and offers free Wi-Fi. Some rooms have a hydro-massage shower, and some have a private sun terrace. Air-conditioned rooms at the Astoria feature wooden floors, and have a TV and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. The Astoria guest house has a lounge where guests can relax. There is a vending machine for coffee and drinks. Many bars, shops and restaurants are within a short walk. There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. The Prado Museum is within a 10-minute walk of the Astoria ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Astoria Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Hostal Hotel Madrid