Lowest prices for your stay
US$176
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$171
Destinia.com
US$144
Expedia.comUS$171
PricelineUS$406
eDreamsUS$176
All reviews eric vokel great apartment second bedroom metro station washing machine living area full kitchen within walking distance location was perfect puerta del sol gran reception street unit laundry mirror neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

Eric vokel was awesome. Ivan at reception offered phenomenal service throughout. I will definitely use them again whenever wherever I can. I was lucky enough to get a room free at Eric vokel after having checked into an atrocious neighbouring accomodation. Eric vokel really changed the outlook on our entire stay in Madrid!

2  Thank Kevinkga
Book E, Director de Recepción at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Kevinkga,

Thank you so much for spending a few minutes to review your stay with us here at Eric Vökel Madrid Suites.

I am glad that your stay here in Madrid was a total success even after all the incidents in the previous accomodation, and would like to personally thank you for the words towards me, without forgetting all the team behind of Eric Vökel that have made all of this possible.

I am looking forward to welcome you again, do not hesitate to contact us for future reservations, we will be happy to manage them personally.

Have a nice day,
Iván Martínez.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

At first glance these apartments look great and very stylish. However, my two night stay was blighted by many little things that added up to a poor stay.

Check was easy and location was great. In a non touristy spanish area with lots of locals and restaurants nearby so all good.

I found the place frustrating though as loads of things broken. The sliding patio doors to the terrace did not lock properly. Anyone who was brave enough to climb over into my terrace would have been able to access through the terrace door. Then the cord to lift the terrace sun shade was broken. The bathroom sink did not drain properly. Water remained in the sink for 15 mins as it very slowly drained. Shower head was actually a hand held one attached high on the wall. It would not stay in position and persistently moved the spray away and up onto the wall. The aircon was poor and not venting in all rooms meaning lounge and main bedroom very hot and stuffy. A smoke alarm with a flashing light was on the roof directly over the bed. This meant every 3 minutes or so your face was pulsed by white light in a dark room. So annoying,

Returning from a night out at 1am my room entry card did not work. As there are no staff on site you have to call a number from the phone in the lobby. The guy directed me to go back up to my 5th floor room and punch a key code into a back box on the wall, and there would be a spare key inside. So I did and the box was empty! So down to reception again and back on the phone. I was then misdirected four times to an emergency black box in a room on the ground floor to enter another code into another box. Maybe the chap on the phone had never been to these apartments, or maybe it was lost in translation but this took me 4 goes before I finally found the thing hidden off a corridor. This whole process took 45 minutes before I had a working key for my room. I strongly recommend if staying here that you double check your room key will open your door before you go out for the evening.

So lots of annoying niggles for me, and I would not stay here again when in Madrid.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Book E, Eric Vökel Team at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review, your opinion is very useful for us in order to improve our service.

We are very sorry that we did not fulfill your expectations, at least we are glad to read that our location are good and our apartments are stylish.

We have taken note of all your suggestions and they will be all taken into account, we thank you for letting us know.

We remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Eric Vökel Team

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Eric Vokel for 7 nights. The apartments are well situated within an easy walk to Gran Via. We rented a 2 bedroom apartment on the first floor. The apartment was spacious and clean with two Juliet balconies overlooking San Bernardo - a busy street altho once the windows and shutters were closed the noise wasn’t too bad. The staff on the desk were friendly and helpful phoning a taxi for us on the day we were leaving. We would certainly consider staying again although we would perhaps request an apartment facing the back of the hotel.
Pros: excellent location close to all attractions, clean, free breakfast included if booked via their own website.
Cons: the bottle bins directly opposite the apartments are very noisy with deposits made late at night and very early in the morning. The bedroom at the front of the building - disturbed sleep should be expected.

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank paulinemccall
Book E, Director de Recepción at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

Dear paulinemccall,

Thank you so much for spending a few minutes to write such a detailed review about your stay with us here in Madrid Suites.

I am glad to see that our centric location close to Gran Vía street, our apartments as well as the team here were up to your expectatives and helpful. I would like to apologize for the incoveniences the bin collectors may have caused during the night, we are at the moment performing soundproof tests and hopefully we will manage in a near future a way to reduce the noise.

I hope that we can host you again here in Madrid, do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to manage it personally and provide you the apartment facing the back.

Have a nice day,
Iván Martínez.

Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

This is the first time I travel and didn’t stay in a classic hotel. What a fantastic experience I had here. Beautiful, really gorgeous apartment, very well equipped, the most comfortable bed and sheets, all the appliances work, everything is super clean and proper. And on top of everything you are in the best place of Madrid, with plenty of bars and restaurants and nightlife and close to all the attractions. If I am ok a town where there is Eric Vokel apartment, I will for sure stay there. And bring the family!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Book E, Director de Recepción at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for spending a few minutes of your time to write this detailed review about your stay, it is very helpful to know your experience in our apartments to improve every day and to give the best service to our guests.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved the apartment facilities as well as the cleanliness and the location.

We regret the inconvenience of the noise, we are currently doing sound tests to soundproof our apartments.

We hope to see you soon here in our apartments in Madrid, we are happy to welcome you again.

Kind regards from Madrid,
Claudia Otero.

Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

I will recommend it to friends and family! The apartment was fresh and comfortable and well situated for fine dining, trips to museums and shopping: The metro is 1min walk away; taxis are immediately found; all major sights are 15min - 30min walk away. The area is quiet during the evenings (except for weekends... but this is Spain!). There are dozens of convenience stores right on the doorstep: fruiterias, bakeries and supermarkets. The neighbourhood is a trendy, artisnal hub well worth exploring.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Book E, Director de Recepción at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Good morning Anne,

Thank you so much for spending a few minutes of your time to write this detailed review about your stay, it is very helpful to know your experience in our apartments to improve every day and to give the best service to our guests.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved the apartment as well as the neighbourhood.

We hope to see you soon here in our apartments in San bernardo street, we will be happy to welcome you again.

Best regards from Madrid,