Lowest prices for your stay
US$176
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$171
Destinia.com
US$144
Hotels.comUS$171
PricelineUS$406
eDreamsUS$176
All reviews eric vokel great apartment second bedroom metro station washing machine living area full kitchen within walking distance location was perfect puerta del sol gran reception street unit laundry mirror neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

We stayed in May 2019 with our teenage daughter. I would recommend to anyone who wants be in the heart of the city, but likes a calm oasis to escape to. The apartment was very spacious, well equipped and really well set out. The day-time reception was really useful and the staff are knowledgeable and lovey! Some reviews mention the street noise; we were on the first floor facing the street and it seemed fine to us, just the usual bustle of the city. I've certainly experienced much, much worse elsewhere! Check out the roof terrace if you stay - the views are amazing!

Date of stay: May 2019
Book E, Director de Recepción at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Good morning Marie,

Thank you for spending a few minutes of your time to write this detailed review about your stay, it is really helpful to know your experience to improve and give the best service to our guests.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in our apartments and that you loved the apartment facilities as well as the staff.

We regret the inconvenience of the noise, we are currently doing sound tests to soundproof our apartments.

We hope to see you soon here in our apartments in Madrid, we are happy to welcome you again.

Kind regards from Madrid,

Reviewed 26 June 2019

very good recommendation from the customer service desk WOW!!!!! impressive how this young lady help us on recommendation on what to do while in Madrid... gave us map and called us a taxy, since the one in our app was not working, love it when they go more and beyond of what they are pay to do.

1  Thank mvil202148
Book E, Director de Recepción at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for spending a few minutes of your time to write this detailed review, it is really helpful to know your experience in our apartments to improve and give the best service to our guests.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and also thank you for your comments about the staff, I am happy to see that we have met you expectations.

We hope to see you soon here in our apartments in San Bernardo street, we will be happy to welcome you again.

Best regards from Madrid,

Reviewed 19 June 2019

Beautiful property, lovely stay. Everything was exactly as described. Pool was v warm however so not that comfortable in the 30 degree heat. Staff were friendly and helpful. Local restaurants about a 15 minute walk were great. Overall, pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Book E, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for spending a few minutes of your time to write this review about your stay, it is very helpful to know your experience to improve and give the best service to our guests.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the apartment as well as the location of our apartments have met your expectations. Also i am happy to know that the staff has been great for you.

We hope to see you soon in our apartments in Madrid, we will be happy to welcome you again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

Eric vokel was awesome. Ivan at reception offered phenomenal service throughout. I will definitely use them again whenever wherever I can. I was lucky enough to get a room free at Eric vokel after having checked into an atrocious neighbouring accomodation. Eric vokel really changed the outlook on our entire stay in Madrid!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kevinkga
Book E, Director de Recepción at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Kevinkga,

Thank you so much for spending a few minutes to review your stay with us here at Eric Vökel Madrid Suites.

I am glad that your stay here in Madrid was a total success even after all the incidents in the previous accomodation, and would like to personally thank you for the words towards me, without forgetting all the team behind of Eric Vökel that have made all of this possible.

I am looking forward to welcome you again, do not hesitate to contact us for future reservations, we will be happy to manage them personally.

Have a nice day,
Iván Martínez.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

At first glance these apartments look great and very stylish. However, my two night stay was blighted by many little things that added up to a poor stay.

Check was easy and location was great. In a non touristy spanish area with lots of locals and restaurants nearby so all good.

I found the place frustrating though as loads of things broken. The sliding patio doors to the terrace did not lock properly. Anyone who was brave enough to climb over into my terrace would have been able to access through the terrace door. Then the cord to lift the terrace sun shade was broken. The bathroom sink did not drain properly. Water remained in the sink for 15 mins as it very slowly drained. Shower head was actually a hand held one attached high on the wall. It would not stay in position and persistently moved the spray away and up onto the wall. The aircon was poor and not venting in all rooms meaning lounge and main bedroom very hot and stuffy. A smoke alarm with a flashing light was on the roof directly over the bed. This meant every 3 minutes or so your face was pulsed by white light in a dark room. So annoying,

Returning from a night out at 1am my room entry card did not work. As there are no staff on site you have to call a number from the phone in the lobby. The guy directed me to go back up to my 5th floor room and punch a key code into a back box on the wall, and there would be a spare key inside. So I did and the box was empty! So down to reception again and back on the phone. I was then misdirected four times to an emergency black box in a room on the ground floor to enter another code into another box. Maybe the chap on the phone had never been to these apartments, or maybe it was lost in translation but this took me 4 goes before I finally found the thing hidden off a corridor. This whole process took 45 minutes before I had a working key for my room. I strongly recommend if staying here that you double check your room key will open your door before you go out for the evening.

So lots of annoying niggles for me, and I would not stay here again when in Madrid.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Book E, Eric Vökel Team at Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review, your opinion is very useful for us in order to improve our service.

We are very sorry that we did not fulfill your expectations, at least we are glad to read that our location are good and our apartments are stylish.

We have taken note of all your suggestions and they will be all taken into account, we thank you for letting us know.

We remain at your disposal.

Best regards,